2017 — present
Senior Scala developer
• Machine Learning Framework Implementation - a centralized model lifecycle management system integrated into the Hadoop ecosystem with support for Spark, Hadoop Streaming, Python, SAS.
(Scala, Akka Http, Kerberos, Apache Oozie)
• Implementing in-memory computation interface for native deep learning Python models.
(GridGain, Apache Ignite, Docker, Python)
• Data-source integration.
(Kafka, Flume, Spark Streaming)
• Kerberos web-authentication.
(SSO, SPNEGO, Kerberos)
2016 — 2017
• Implementation of a path-planning algorithm combined with holonomic bicycle model constraints based on Reeds-Shepp curves with obstacles extension for advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) “C-Pilot”.
(C++, CUDA, OpenCV, cuBLAS)
• Multisensory integration module (GPS, LIDAR/LEDDAR) based on Extended Kalman filter; Drivability map estimation algorithm with stereo vision observation and Bayes filter modification.
• Traffic sign recognition system based on convolutional neural networks, implemented in “C-Pilot” ADAS.
(C++, Anaconda/Python, Caffe, NVIDIA-DIGITS)
May 2015 — October 2015
• Implementation big-data algorithms in “Polyanalyst” on GPU architecture based on NVIDIA CUDA.
(T-test, ANOVA, Decision tree, SVM, Multiple linear regression)
• GPU-Implementation self-organized neural network combined with genetic algorithms for cluster analysis.
• Spiking neural networks based on LIF-model and spike-timing dependent plasticity (STDP) were implemented in library.
2013 — 2015
Institute of Mathematical Problems of Biology of Russian Academy of Sciences
• Combined approach implementation of hybrid molecular-Brownian dynamics and modern DFT methods of quantum chemistry to computer simulation of ionic channel conductivity process in a lipid bilayer. Proposed approach implemented in PCS (Patch Clamp Simulation) software with GPU acceleration support, based on NVIDIA CUDA, and interactive 3D-visualisation.
(DFT, Molecular Dynamic, C++, CUDA)
2013 — 2014
Molecular Simulations Group, Lomonosov Moscow State University
Research fellow developer
• Develop and apply modern computer simulation methods to study biological and nano-systems at the molecular level.
(Molecular dynamics, quantum chemistry, QM/MM, Voreen, coarse-grain simulations)
2013 — 2014
НИЯУ МИФИ, кафедра высшей математики
• Lectures, training courses and special analytical studies.
(Linear algebra, Mathematical analysis, Analytical geometry)